Graphic or Product Design Intern (m/f/d)*, starting August 2023
We are a multidisciplinary design studio in Munich.
Design is our tool to change the world positively - so let's do it.
With our interdisciplinary teams we design holistic brand experiences and user-centered innovations in the analog and digital world. We combine strategy with empathy, focused creativity with implementation strength. As a proactive partner to our clients, we think entrepreneurially and involve all relevant stakeholders. Our clients include exciting international brands that want to make a difference such as: STABILO international, Fischer Sports, Hagan Ski and BMW MINI.
We are looking for graphic and industrial design interns (m/f/d) to support our team from 01.08.2023:
- You are an absolute team player with hands-on mentality?
- You have first experience in conceptual design and implementation?
- You have an affinity for sports and lifestyle topics?
- You are enthusiastic about new experiences, like to work interdisciplinary and keep a clear head even in stressful times?
- You are currently studying and looking for a place for a 6-month compulsory internship?
Then we should get to know each other.
- Conception, design and further development of various communication materials and products for various industries
- provide support for the team
- production of mock-ups
- currently studying design
- Ability to present and implement ideas quickly and meaningfully
- high degree of creativity as well as a pragmatic and independent way of working
- good sense for design and aesthetics
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
- Interest in (design) trends
- mastery of common software
If you are interested in a varied internship with a high degree of freedom in a friendly team with flat hierarchies, we look forward to receiving your application documents.